8.9.11

Fr33 wR!t!Ng

i get this blog title from my bro's blog !ha!
well,writing a new blog is much easier than figure out a blog title~
it's nonsense~

this is my 4th sem studying in shanghai
it's short but i think it will b awesome
y? coz my second ten-yrs-old is coming soon
alrite,i noe now it's not the time for me to think abt this
haha~but it's free writing rite!!
haha~means i can write watever pops into my mind

honestly,this sem will b totally short not more than 4 months to go on from now
this week was so bc n tired
furthermore,the weather is suckz~sultry!!extremely swizzling hot~but it's much better than winter hehe~

i chat wif chaoee hours ago n i found tat~he can b a gud teacher in future if he wanted to~XD
i share lots of my troubles with him~n i found tat~he understand me so well~even can help me to make a conclusion~haha~
he givs me more n more idea to settle my problems n oso sum advices~although he really look like an uncle who is selling chicken rice~
he really done well is his carrier~he went new zealand for abt 9months ~singapore for abt 2.5 yrs n more~
he is not from a rich family n he work it out all by himself!
it's fantastic!!aren't it!

chaoee,this is the 1rst time tat i would like to tell u :hey!u got points!guy!

these weeks would b tough~n tired~haiz~i hope i can overcum it asap~

No comments:

Post a Comment