6.10.12

when life goes on obeying ur plans

I think too much and I put myself in a bad emotion

if this is the fact then i m pretty sure tat
yes,i really am in bad emotion recently,personally.

i think it's bcoz of friendship things?if not ,wat else?
i have not idea abt this~
anyway,i m trying to fixed it!
like ignoring those irritating heart feelings~
or refuse to have any connection with those irritating people~
but somehow~i m too sensitive in this kind of troubles~
seem like it's hard to keep away from it~
so,i think i have to face it!
BUT HOW? :(

been chat with chauee last whole night
chatting abt future plans
i thought i have made my plan perfectly
but after chatting with him
i found tat my plan was perfectly imperfect
thr's too much variable fact in it and we always happen to be lost
yes,it's teenagers' problems,not only u n me ~but all of us~

i used to have 2 plans b4 last night
plan 1 -get my scholarship for further study
plan 2 -work in singapore n save sum money for my NZ plan~after tat go bac msia ~
then...i found tat thr's a mistake,PLKN???

it's nice when u have a fren which is much more older than u n always b thr if u need any advice xD

he told me to go bac msia n try to get a work thr,
have to settle the PLKN things b4 i go on my study or wat else!
coz i dun think i wish to go PLKN when i m around my thirty~i could the oldest!xP
so tat's it!
plan 3 -go bac msia,work,PLKN,then only go on my plan 1 or 2.

he reminded me that plans never go smoothly as wat u planned,but life goes on.
it's like lost n found,every1 keep repeating this routine after they achieved their plans.
watever u plan,u will get lost after u work out ur 1rst plan.
so,nvr make ur plan too extrageous,u will nvr noe wat life plans for u :)

thx,chauee xuege,gud to have u here when i got lost.

hey,sunshine :)

2 comments:

  1. haha!!always think positive lar u!!nvr grt loss for urself!!PLKN!!im so unlucky for it, coz im nt be chosen!!haha!!do not be regret wat u are ald decision!!just go on!!im always be thr for u!!=))

    ReplyDelete
  2. monkey!i knew tat!tat's y u post those photos on my wall!!haha~tat's y i check it here!!muackzz~thx dear~for always being here with me~my beloved honey!! <3

    ReplyDelete