16.10.12

Growth comes with a price

i have no choice but keep moving
i m tough enuf for all these...

keep telling myself the same words
but in fact, i don't think i can work it out

mum called last night
i was trying not to tell her the things that i m suffering
but somehow,thr might b sum connection between us
she knew tat i was unhappy ,i can tell.

told her my problems n i make it seems easy to b settle
n she told me sumthing tat i must have learned b4 graduate

growth comes with a price =)


i used to b a talkative gal
i can tell all my secrets to me fren which ,for me,is trustworthy.
but somehow,growth comes with a price.
u can share all ur secrets or ur feelings,but ppl don't.
it's not the way to make frens anymore.

she told me a story ,a true story happens to my cousin.
she is smart n studying overseas ,in australia.
at the beginning,any1 seems to b nice n gentle,she was enjoying.
days after days,everythings changed.
her perfection in study brought her friendship to the end.
nothing but jealous ,which happens to be usual in uni life.
she was suffered,more than nth.
but she went through it!
she is a doctor now,with a blessful family.=)

you can't change the past,wat done is done.
but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future.

she is so lovely,always the best~isn't she? ^.^

make it easy and just like what my mom was trying to tell me last night,dun think so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment