13.8.12

kID's d!@rY 2

this is AWESOME

i nvr ever think tat  will b a teacher 1 a day
not even once
being a teacher was probably a dream in my childhood
since it's the ONLY occupation we know about

anyway
i m temporary a part time teacher in peihua sjk(c) recently
what impress me most is those hyperactive students
HORRIBLE n TERRIBLE = =
u will nvr wish to teach them u  could make the choice
but for me ..this is a fantastic memory!

i enjoy my time with all of u
n i hope u do ^^

i m back from a 1 day trip in malacca
with all of the standard 5 students


these are my cutie team members 
never out of my sight xD


1 of the teacher
seldom talk with her but seems like she is a nice person ^^


they insist to take a photo with me 
especially the naughty boy beside me 
he is talkative, yet,  hyperactive


the only photo with my team member 
thr's more ,of course,but not with me,not in my camera



1 of the teacher
a nice guy either 
not even those student feel tat he is strict, me, either
xD

i m having a great time 
so do u guys ,i supposed.
^,^

Pratiban & zi cong
both of them form the dinosaur island (3Y)
hyperactive, lazy, but they have tried their best to learn
they insist to b my bodyguard on the way to my car from the office
after their "incredible & unbelievable & impossible mission" 
they requested to take a photo with my kelisa 
i have no idea about this = =

yet, i enjoy my summer break 
hw about others,i wondered.
=)

2 comments:

  1. 突然想起一首儿歌
    老师们早 同学们好 我们开始上课了~xD

    ReplyDelete