31.10.11

InSomNIa

this is TERRIBLE!!
SUPER HYPER DUPER TERRIBLE!!

i really can't understand why is it keep on suffering me !!
it's SUCKS!

especially it's during exam week!
bloody hell...

i'm wondering if counting sheep can help us to fall asleep
but in fact
the ans is NO, N - O - NO!
the jumping sheep make me feel excited
erm..no reason..
haha
it's quite funny when u try to imagine tat
'yes, i m spending my insomnia with lots of illusion sheep'
lolz...

yet, i don't think that lack of sleep can be a reason to skip the class
but it can b a reason to skip the stubborn n stupid teacher's class..

haha..it's 1pm now..i m updating my blogger here while my classmates all attend si botak's class~=,=



meanwhile, i hope i can have a short nap later.
i need a nap without any dreams or any disturbing sounds from outside~
i mean it!!

2 comments: