7.12.10

07 dec

2010 is goin to b end up soon~
yes ~soon ~

did u guys ever think abt that ~
wat had u done in this yr~
studying~
travelling~
working~
daydreaming~
or else?

any else special?

if no,then try to do sumthing tat could make ur 2010 to b fantastic!

we used to say the word 'miss' when we feel like wanna meet som1~
n the 'som1' usually means ~
our couple ~
or boyfren ~
or the 1 we wanna him/her to b our partner~

then hw abt ur bro,sis,dad&mom~

i miss my bro recently~
he is talkative~n tend to 'zat' ppl until speechless~
but without any reasons~i love the way he treat me~
i can feel the warmest under his cold-blooded words~
a bit touching ~
i miss the way we argue n i used to b the loser~
argue withour being mad but with a lot of funny words~

goh~hw come u muz built urself happiness by pissing me off~
n make me addicted to this kind of argue~
XD

n my youngest sister~
sumtimes i prefer use 'he' ,intead of 'she'~
she act like a boy~dressing like a boy or even rude like a boy~
i try to transforming her into an angel look~
n she is changing now~^^
wearing skirts n shirts with ribbon~
reading love story books~
n even telling me the secret that she loves a boy~
ha!we love pillow talk!!muackzz~
i think she is now enjoying the king size bed alone~
a bit guilty coz she always stay alone at home~
parents have to work~n my bro only go bac home once a week ~
me?go bac once half yr~

halo~guys~i miss u both~not homesick~
juz miss the way we 'chat'~n 'zat' ppl~^^

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. six weeks more...
    i'm gonna to start my homesick soon~~~
    hahahaXD
    after x'mas, it's new year !!!
    following by CNY then...go bck m'sia wear cantik cantik clothes and eat m'sia food...
    gosh, i miss my mom's cooking so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete